Play online at FeltStars

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Its Christmas Eve and its been a while since I last blogged. I have been putting in medium volume online but my results have been abysmal. I am thinking I will take off until Monday after Christmas. I am really looking forward to going to my parents that day and staying there until the Friday after New Years. My finacee will also be joining me there for about 3 days but then she has to go to Malaysia on a business trip.

After I leave my parents I will be going to Biloxi Mississippi for a week or so to represent FeltStars at the Southern poker Championship at the Beau Rivage, which is a WPT event. Not sure if I'll play in the final televised event or not, but hopefully I do. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone out there, and best wishes for a wonderful New Year.

If anyone is in Biloxi for the WPT event stop by and say hello.

Remember, sign up for FeltStars at http://www.feltstars.com/, and use the bonus code Boot n Tee for a 300% deposit bonus up to $3000 and 30% rakeback. See you on the felt!!

Til Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment