Play online at FeltStars

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Long Day-2 sessions

I played two seperate sessions today for a total of 12 hours table time. I felt that I really played well all day but ended up losing a buy in. It is still an adjustment getting back into live poker. Things are just so different from the internet. Even in the bigger games that I have been playing, there is so much more limping preflop and 4 way pots than I ever see online. I posted the question of the best way to handle these situations on the Deuces Cracked forum and am eagerly awaiting responses from other pros who play these size games. Speaking of training sites, I have subscribed to about 6 of them in the past few years, so I think one day I'll dedicate a blog to reviwing eacj site and my thoughs on their videos. Anyway, just thought I'd give you guys a quick update. I am really enjoying playing live again even though my results arent there yet, and even after 12 hours today I cant wait to get up and play again tomorrow night.

But now its time to watch an episode of Dexter and get some much needed sleep!

Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment