Play online at FeltStars

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mid Month Update with Hold Em Manager Graph





Just a quick update following up on my last blog. As I mentioned, I spent a lot of time last month in Biloxi watching a good friend play, and having him watch me in return. Then a few weeks ago, upon returning to Houston, I had a few "coaching" sessions with another friend who was the biggest winner last month on FullTilt in the games that he plays. I put a lot of work into thinking about our sessions and putting those ideas into action. While putting these ideas into action, I have been strictly playing $1-$2 NL at 6-max tables. I plan on doing this for a minimum of 100k hands, possibly more depending on how comfortable I am feeling with my game when I hit the 100k hand mark for the year. Above is my graph since my study sessions began, spanning from February 2-14th. I think you just need to click on the graph and it will appear as a full graph rather than being cut off like it appears on the blog. For those that aren't familiar with what the lines mean and the color coding, just look at the legend at the bottom fo the graph. I played a total of 50 hours in this time frame, and saw 41,000 hands during that time. I dont know if I have ever played 41,000 hands in a month before, much less half a month. I do need to work on playing more hours though, because there is no good excuse for not playing at least 30 hours a week. I mean, people go to jobs that they hate for 40 or more hours a week, so it's unfortunate that I can't work at least 30 hours a week doing something that I love! Anyway, I'm slightly getting off track. I am extremely happy with my results so far this month, and really feel like I am turning a corner in my poker career. It just feels like many of the questions that I've struggled with for years have been answered. Hopefully this level of confidence, and good results, continues.
Until Next Time....






No comments:

Post a Comment